Zzzzzzzzzzz....

Not much to say the last month. Photos below for your boredom.

This is off my porch this afternoon (Sunday). We first got an Arctic blast with dry snow. The more normal stuff came on Thursday. We had a 20% chance of snow today. (laughing)

A Blue Jay scared a squirrel and vice-versa, when it approached one of the feeders. I managed to catch both. Same sized feeders. We have some huge Jays around here.


The icicles on the side of the garage and the icicles outside the bedroom window. The latter is hanging down like huge teeth now. We are betting it will crash to the ground around 3 a.m.

I have been knitting sweaters for my daughter and son-in-law's pug, Yogi. No photos until he gets them. I must remember to bring the camera. They look like fat tubes until worn. One is red with black stripes. The other is black and white stripes. I will make him more later on after the holidays. I will be starting a purse for myself to be felted next.

All prezzies are done and wrapped. I usually have it all done before Thanksgiving, if not before Halloween. (grin)

You can go back to sleep now.

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

2 comments:

  1. snoozeeeeeeeeeeeeee , what oh, it is you. Glad to know you are still around. Let me know when you are headed this way. Gotta go-snore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now this is it, where are you?

    ReplyDelete