Marshmallow Fudge Recipe Homemade Bearclaws Recipe How to Dehydrate Kale Knitted Bully Gloves Homemade Felt Book Cover Homemade Vegetable Crackers Recipe Hand-beaded Purse Clasp My Best Lard Soap Recipe DIY Comfrey Blend Salve Recipe Italian-Style Zucchini Sauce Recipe Knitted Fish Hat DIY Plywood Plank Flooring Chocolate Hand Pies Quilt Curtains Killer Pizza Dough Recipe Hempalicious Soap Recipe Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds Dragon Locker Hooked Rug Chamomile & Calendula Salve Recipe Pit Cream Maple Honey Nut Cereal Recipe

Description

Personal blatherings, living simply, gardening, cooking, canning, dehydrating, knitting, spinning and more.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Nothing much

Nothing much is going on around here. The weather may finally get warmer in a few days. For once, I am eager for a summer.

The remaining photos-

An Arnica bloom above. All have wilted since I took this photo.



A patch of Heartsease, or violas/pansies. It gets bigger each year. the grandson weeded around them for me and Himself whacked down the grasses. Beautiful.

A couple of other blooms. I have no idea what they are. A friend sent me a site with great photos and I need to compare my photos with theirs. I should start a scrapbook, maybe? Press some leaves and blooms too to add with notes of what is part of my spot here? Yeah... In my spare time.

Our grandson is holding up well, though the weather sucketh mightily. This will be the longest we have had him. We are enjoying our time. Our daughter and son-in-law retrieves him at the end of the month. Finally they get to come up! I am so happy they could take a vacation. They work so hard, they are years over-due. May the weather go all normal, so to speak.

Nothing else, as usual. Same old, same old, except for the grandson brightening every day.

2 comments :

  1. Nothing like a grand fix eh? I miss mine so! May your days shine brightand congrats on having the parent unit come to visit. That too is so special!!

    Someday in the future someone will write a book called "And Then My Parents Ran Away".

    ReplyDelete