Marshmallow Fudge Recipe Homemade Bearclaws Recipe How to Dehydrate Kale Knitted Bully Gloves Homemade Felt Book Cover Homemade Vegetable Crackers Recipe Hand-beaded Purse Clasp My Best Lard Soap Recipe DIY Comfrey Blend Salve Recipe Italian-Style Zucchini Sauce Recipe Knitted Fish Hat DIY Plywood Plank Flooring Chocolate Hand Pies Quilt Curtains Killer Pizza Dough Recipe Hempalicious Soap Recipe Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds Dragon Locker Hooked Rug Chamomile & Calendula Salve Recipe Pit Cream Maple Honey Nut Cereal Recipe

Description

Personal blatherings, living simply, gardening, cooking, canning, dehydrating, knitting, spinning and more.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

And more photos

Tired of photos from around my yard? Tough tu-tu.

The whole area up here is covered in daisy's. We did not have them like this last year.

I cannot remember what the fuzzy white, yarrow-like blooms are.

Lupin, I think.

The nasturtiums are blooming. Same packet of seeds, different shades of orange.

Wonder how Disney came up with pansy's having faces? Look at the "grouchy" one above.

Wild "purple haze" penstemon. (Spelling is wrong or the spell check is. Pick one.)


This is a new weed/plant this year. No clue to what it is, as usual.

I cannot find this on online or in my books, either.

A salsify (or however it is spelled) seed head.

After 1:30 am... I guess I should try to sleep.

No comments :

Post a Comment