And more photos

Tired of photos from around my yard? Tough tu-tu.



The whole area up here is covered in daisy's. We did not have them like this last year.



I cannot remember what the fuzzy white, yarrow-like blooms are.




Lupin, I think.


The nasturtiums are blooming. Same packet of seeds, different shades of orange.





Wonder how Disney came up with pansy's having faces? Look at the "grouchy" one here.
The photo on the left is some new-to-me weed that appeared this year. I have no clue to what it is, as usual. I cannot find it online or in my books. The flower to the right is wild "purple haze" penstemon. (Spelling is wrong or the spell check is. Pick one.)

A salsify (or however it is spelled) seed head.

After 1:30 am... I guess I should try to sleep.

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment