Spring is here!

The temps suddenly hit 60 degrees! The birds are all out. We have butterflies, squirrels, robins, various tweetie birds, and doves all flitting about happily.

And bugs. And mosquitoes who have not renewed their flight tags. Ah well.

Maggie's latest report is excellent. She has gained a teeny-weeny bit of muscle mass. It will take time. She does not have even half of her old energy. that may never come back, sadly. Her eyes are bright, she smiles a lot, her tail is in the cinnamon-bun position more often than not and she learned more manipulation tricks. I dearly wish I had a camera or video camera recording Himself hand-feeding Maggie last night because she was hungry and wanted "help". laughing....

That is it.

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment