Important Notice



As you may of noticed, I am posting a list of articles from my website and blog. You may of also noticed there are no longer photos and posts are being "moved" to my site as I add them to the blog.

There was some changes after my first few months- the theme, layout and total look. The site has the ability to subscribe to the blog. You will get a short version by email as notification. Of course, like everything else on my site, it is free.

The home page has a sliding Blog post feature for the last 9 articles. The menu has a direct link to the Blog itself. Also on the menu is the categories with the most articles- Recipes, Crafts, Garden and How-To. The Galleries drop-down has 9 galleries in it so far. The photos will appear in a lightbox view to easily scroll through the images of that gallery, plus the feature to pick one medium or all to scroll through. I hope the galleries inspire people to try a new or renew a love for crafting. The last menu item is More. There is the Free Patterns, Links page and an About page. It is very easy to navigate through the site.

I will continue sharing links to the website and blog as I slowly "empty" posts from here, leaving a link to the update.

I love the way the interface works, the look and best of all, I own all of the content. I did not add any Google SEO, analytics and the rest. I know, that makes me dead-last in being "noticed". I am okay with that. I am freely sharing recipes, how-tos and more. If someone finds the site, cool.

No matter what, I wish you all a lovely day and may you find your bliss.

Hugs!
debreena (aka Deb)

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment