Marshmallow Fudge Recipe Homemade Bearclaws Recipe How to Dehydrate Kale Knitted Bully Gloves Homemade Felt Book Cover Homemade Vegetable Crackers Recipe Hand-beaded Purse Clasp My Best Lard Soap Recipe DIY Comfrey Blend Salve Recipe Italian-Style Zucchini Sauce Recipe Knitted Fish Hat DIY Plywood Plank Flooring Chocolate Hand Pies Quilt Curtains Killer Pizza Dough Recipe Hempalicious Soap Recipe Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds Dragon Locker Hooked Rug Chamomile & Calendula Salve Recipe Pit Cream Maple Honey Nut Cereal Recipe

Description

Personal blatherings, living simply, gardening, cooking, canning, dehydrating, knitting, spinning and more.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Photo and nothin'

I took a couple of Maggie's "devil dog"photos and added them to a couple of more recent photos to make a collage for the vet's office. I also made a copy for my daughter. We miss the girl...


Got one sock knitted. I fiddled with some beading too. I had ordered a few books from Amazon, primarily about felting. I sent one back that was for using other fabrics. The other book I sent back was on stones. The woman did not know the difference between agate and jasper! Not a book for me, I think.

May you all have a Merry Halloween and Happy New Year, if you imbibe.

1 comment :

  1. Here's to Maggie- she is looking at us and grinning!

    ReplyDelete