Marshmallow Fudge Recipe Homemade Bearclaws Recipe How to Dehydrate Kale Knitted Bully Gloves Homemade Felt Book Cover Homemade Vegetable Crackers Recipe Hand-beaded Purse Clasp My Best Lard Soap Recipe DIY Comfrey Blend Salve Recipe Italian-Style Zucchini Sauce Recipe Knitted Fish Hat DIY Plywood Plank Flooring Chocolate Hand Pies Quilt Curtains Killer Pizza Dough Recipe Hempalicious Soap Recipe Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds Dragon Locker Hooked Rug Chamomile & Calendula Salve Recipe Pit Cream Maple Honey Nut Cereal Recipe

Description

Personal blatherings, living simply, gardening, cooking, canning, dehydrating, knitting, spinning and more.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Look

As much as I loved my night-moon photo, I changed to that dark blue thing for a short bit. After retooling my website, I matched the blah-g to the website. It may be too pale? Text not dark enough? Not sure yet. I am going to live with it for a bit to see.

The website is set for viewing the contents, not to have stuff blinking, jumping and otherwise flashing around. I have a free site so I am stuck with Tripod's ads and pop-ups. ugh. I refuse to pay for a site when I am not selling anything. Our internet provider is broadband, no freebie website is included. Great service and a large amount of bandwidth. A trade-off.

It has been freezing cold lately. There was bit on the news about some falls that froze. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

I messed up my favorite program on my netbook and may have to dump the whole thing with a recovery disk to get the program back. Hopefully the programmer can help me get the program working again without such a nasty procedure to do so. Ah well. It has been eons since I did something of this nature.

That is it. No photos. Too cold to try. Maybe next week. Speelcheck does not like my verbiage. (sticking out tongue.)

2 comments :

  1. Deb, I really like the lighter background. Easier on my eyes. Perhaps the text shud be a tad darker. JG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will darken the test. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete