Lookie! Lookie! - Gardening

Edit: I have imported this from my The Black Thumb of Death Gardening Blog to my regular blog...  

This afternoon, even though I had watered and picked up any tree debris, I noticed these has somehow appeared and I did not notice-

Yes, it is peas!

These will be kidney beans when ripened. Yum.

Himself was napping. It was all I could do to not wake him up and drag him outside. At least I did not stand over him, scaring the farts out of him seeing me hovering over him willing him to wake up.

For those rolling their eyes, kiss my "middle-aged-ed" behind. I am rather proud that I have things really growing, for one thing, and being edible for another. We have been eating from the lettuce, bunching onions, radishes, kale, and spinach for salads for a month now. Each new item that shows promise, each item we can pick and eat, is a good moment for me.

I am easily amused, or enjoying working with nature. Or both.

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment