Time flies!

I forgot to post a few photos last month when we got back from visiting in the Sierras.

When we left the house, the photos below show pretty much how things were up here.

The fall colors were amazing.
The black pansies were fading, but still hanging in there.
The photo is blurry, sorry, the purple and orange pansies were still bright and perky.
The echinecea was really taking off.
A few days after we got home in mid-November, the first snows hit.
So much for gardening, no? We have not received much snow since. There is a high pressure ridge over us, leaving the area freezing and clear.
I hope we have normal amounts of snow and rain this winter, though I hope the storms wait until my business down in Coeur d'Alene is finished at the end of the month. I know, that is selfish.


I will try to post the yarn I have spun up and a few items I made last month. The photos suck. I need to find my lightbox and retake them so the colors are clear and true.Yeah, right. I will be doing nothing for the nex couple of months, except to catch up on my reading and get started on knitting. I will not be able to lift for a bit and have to recuperate. I do not rest well. Poor Himself? Nah....

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

1 comment: