Dirty doggy

Well... the photos are of Sally after "helping" us in the garden. If you ever saw a dog that played in the snow and the resulting dingleberries of ice, you can image them in mud. I had to brush her out thoroughly on the porch before we hit the shower. She had a very good time, to say the least.

I have the last of the tomatoes to can, maybe 3 pints at best. I am about done with canning and dehydrating for the year. I do have some dehydrated garlic that needs to be roasted and maybe put back into the dehydrator for a little more drying before becoming garlic powder. I also made seasonings out of dehydrated green onions, parsley root, and vinegared onions. They all add extra umph! to meals.

I am taking a fantastic tarot class right now. What fun! It from Dusty White. (His book- The Easiest Way to the Learn Tarot-Ever!, with new books in the works right now.) His approach is the best I have come across since I got my first tarot deck back in 1976 as a Christmas present from my mother-in-law. No numerology, no memorization, no religious or spiritual stuff. I have learned more in these few weeks than I learned from the giant pile of books I have collected all these years. (Mom is rolling her eyes about now. :grin: )

No other photos. The ones I took are from a month ago. It is cool and raining. Winter will be at my neck of the woods here shortly. I like fall and winter. It is a great time to catch up on my reading, knit, bead, spin fiber and more. Sally prefers I spend my time playing with her, though. she is a great little girl. She brightens my and Himself's day, every day.

That is it for now.

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment