Marshmallow Fudge Recipe Homemade Bearclaws Recipe How to Dehydrate Kale Knitted Bully Gloves Homemade Felt Book Cover Homemade Vegetable Crackers Recipe Hand-beaded Purse Clasp My Best Lard Soap Recipe DIY Comfrey Blend Salve Recipe Italian-Style Zucchini Sauce Recipe Knitted Fish Hat DIY Plywood Plank Flooring Chocolate Hand Pies Quilt Curtains Killer Pizza Dough Recipe Hempalicious Soap Recipe Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds Dragon Locker Hooked Rug Chamomile & Calendula Salve Recipe Pit Cream Maple Honey Nut Cereal Recipe

Description

Personal blatherings, living simply, gardening, cooking, canning, dehydrating, knitting, spinning and more.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Dirty doggy

Well... the photos are of Sally after "helping" us in the garden. If you ever saw a dog that played in the snow and the resulting dingleberries of ice, you can image them in mud. I had to brush her out thoroughly on the porch before we hit the shower. She had a very good time, to say the least.


I have the last of the tomatoes to can, maybe 3 pints at best. I am about done with canning and dehydrating for the year. I do have some dehydrated garlic that needs to be roasted and maybe put back into the dehydrator for a little more drying before becoming garlic powder. I also made seasonings out of dehydrated green onions, parsley root, and vinegared onions. They all add extra umph! to meals.

I am taking a fantastic tarot class right now. What fun! It from Dusty White. (His book- The Easiest Way to the Learn Tarot-Ever!, with new books in the works right now.) His approach is the best I have come across since I got my first tarot deck back in 1976 as a Christmas present from my mother-in-law. No numerology, no memorization, no religious or spiritual stuff. I have learned more in these few weeks than I learned from the giant pile of books I have collected all these years. (Mom is rolling her eyes about now. :grin: )

No other photos. The ones I took are from a month ago. It is cool and raining. Winter will be at my neck of the woods here shortly. I like fall and winter. It is a great time to catch up on my reading, knit, bead, spin fiber and more. Sally prefers I spend my time playing with her, though. she is a great little girl. She brightens my and Himself's day, every day.

That is it for now.

No comments :

Post a Comment