Winter garden - Gardening

Edit: I have imported this from my The Black Thumb of Death Gardening Blog to my regular blog...  

Okay... there is no garden as you can see below. ;)


Those are the beds out in our little meadow. I am about to order seeds for this next year. I am going to change things around when it comes to what is planted where. I think I have figured out our little micro-climates. The furthermost area is warmer than the one closer, which gets frost sooner, but the further one gets more wind and not as cool. The ones in the front of the house is the warmest and the one in the back is second warmest, but less sun.

I am going to put the corn and tobacco outside the beds this next year in the sunniest and warmest spots. Himself will be doing the sprouting this round. He is very good at dealing with the plants indoors. He is keeping my herbs alive.

Have a nice winter, all. We are enjoying all the foods we processed. A plus of growing your own, no?

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment