Over the rainbow


Amazingly, I captured a spectacular rainbow that spanned the hills outside the main window. I am hoping the photos show the bands of color online. I believe if one clicks on the photo you can get a larger view.





A few days ago we had a hail storm that lasted a few minutes. The hail was larger than peas! The King of the Hummingbird feeder, sadly, disappeared afterwards. We fear it was killed during the storm.


There is a new King of the Hummingbird feeder, the little guy to the left. I caught a couple of other hummingbirds feeding, pictured to the right.

Tomorrow or sometime this weekend, I will bore you all with photos of the two beaded tarot boxes and the start of a third. How exciting....zzzzzz....

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

1 comment: