Additional notes on the Faulkner Tarot deck

I forgot to mention the deck does not include the suit's symbols, like the various numbers and images of cups, coins, swords or wands. Instead, she captured the energies involved with each suit without them.

Wait until you lay out the cards! You get a story. A readable story! Right there in front of you!

Yes, I really love this deck. It will work very well with my favorite book too- "The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!" by Dusty White. (Bad title, excellent book. On Amazon and all that...)

Anyway, I gotta' go and play with these cards some more...I like this deck quite a bit.

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment