Blog layout re-do, beginnings of some catch-up

I have been trying out a few new templates for my (neglected) blog. If it changes again, it is because I found something better. I prefer the plainer grid-style format. It isn't like I am selling anything or need anything blinking and whapping one upside the head. I am also looking for something that does not go all freaky on a tablet. I believe they call them responsive templates. I'll see how this one holds up.

Though... After the next bit, I am sure I will be "unfollowed" by some for being way too Abby-Normal. laughing...

I didn't get things planted until late May or June. The chemtrails were, and still are, insane. So... I made a chembuster in late August. It bloody works. Laugh all you want at the "woo-woo".


West-ish heading East-ish chemtrail
I had plants with burnt leaves, like a flame was taken to them, right next to leaves that were fine. There was many weird stuff going on with various plants, even all on one plant. I swear I shifted over to Mirrow World at some point. Yields were not all that great, as other gardeners reported that are also dealing with the system lords poisoning the tar out of us for whatever nefarious reasons that sort of entities have for... whatever.

I had issues with the resin, I had never used it before. I got a space that did not set, and refilled it. It is not "purty", but they are not meant to be. We put it out on September 2nd. The next day, Himself came in and told me I had to come see! What? "Grab the camera!" Okay...

Dissipating chemtrail

He dragged me outside and had me look up towards the west-ish direction then follow the new chemtrail with my eyes. When it got over our place, it was dissipating. The trees hid some of it and I could not get the one on the other side of the house through the trees. Ever since, the trails are dissipating when they get over our place. Ha! Take that you evil turds!

I made the "black sun" buster, the resin "recipe" from a young man in Texas on YuckTube. It is cheapo bondo resin, black iron oxide and pure quartz sand. He "tunes" his to the sun's frequency of 126.22 Hz. I put my intent of "Make inert and dissipate," too.

There is tons of science proving our thoughts bring things to fruition. Even the (not!)intelligence agencies released papers on that and about how frequencies can manipulate us. Why do you think they call it TV programming? Look into the Slit Experiment for just one faction about this. It is physics that even I understand.

Next post sometime later this week will be some recipes, my success sewing some new clothes using my treadle sewing machine, with knit material for some items too, and other things I have made. The same ol' mundane "safe" blather.

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment