Or not

Laughing...

I got the website all up and working. Looked okay.  The galleries kept going wonky. I have torn it down multiple times, and returned the theme. It was expensive and did not have a gallery plugin to go with the price. Lovely and easy to use though. It just did not suit want I wanted in the end.

I tried another theme, but, well... I need to learn more. The page changes faster than a Las Vegas sign during some parts of the day.

One cool thing is there is a Wordpress plugin that resets it all. Cool. All lingering garbage is gone. Clean.

All that to say- the website is being rebuilt and torn down for a bit. laughing... Oh yes, I am laughing at it all. I learned to not let the small stuff upset me. I learn much better with that frame of mind.

You all have a lovely day! I will get this going. If anything, I am stubborn.

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment