On Site - 1 Craft, 6 Recipes & 4 Garden Updates

Below is a list of posts on my website by category as of October 2, 2019. If anything interests you, just click on the title and it will take you directly to the article.

(No photos are included. Blogger/Google/Alphabet Inc claims ownership of any images on Blogspot to use as they wish. That is one reason I moved the site. )

Hope you all had a lovely summer! Hugs!


Crafts

Double-Sided Baby Quilt



Recipes

French Dip Sandwiches & Au Jus Sauce


Layered Taco Casserole Recipe


Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe


Pecan Sandies Cookies


Zucchini In Italian Sauce

(posted on this blog too)

Sautéed Radishes And Onions Recipe And Freezing Radishes



Garden

Update June 1, 2019

Deb

I am a bit ecclectic. This blog is whimsical musings about my various interests and sharing things I am learning. If anything, it will be a good sleeping pill, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment